A (mostly) POSIX-compatible make implemented in Python.
- internationalization (
LC_MESSAGES) not implemented
- XSI conformance (SCCS integration) not implemented
- signal handling not implemented
- library handling not implemented
- some POSIX-specified features are pending (search
TODOfor a list)
- builtin macro
MAKEis defined as
sys.argv(i.e. however you invoked
there are no automated tests whatsoever, so if this works, consider that a coincidence. that said, I test manually on complicated projects, and the current record for most complex project which builds successfully with yapymake is Tcl.
v0.2.0 - 2021-03-25
- implement GNU-style VPATH
v0.1.0 - 2021-03-25
- initial release
Released under the Indie Code Catalog Standard Deal, version 3.0.0 or later.
Commercial licenses are available for purchase through Indie Code Catalog.